Sunday, August 31, 2008

Malaysian Ball

Went for the Malaysian Ball at Rendezvous hotel.

was in the fashion show program, it was fun! I had to model two dresses:
- 1st was a rather elegant dress: it is made of silk- knee length, high waist,dark colored (mainly green and black)- with somekind of flower/ circle pattern on the it.
- 2nd is a rockish dress: it is black with sequins on the top, bosom part, chiffon bottom with black linings beneath. This dress was matched with a pair of boots, some bangles, and beads. (I had to wear a black undie underneath cos the dress was pretty short and the lining wasnt thick enough.)

Comments from friends are: "u looked so fierce for the 2nd dress, totally in character!"

I was told that the audience became quiet when I came out cos I looked like somebody killed my husband. hahahaha.... ok, she didnt really say that, but she said I was cool and looked fierce?? hahaha. So, it's either my stage presence of exceeding coolness that causes that or I'm too unfriendly? hopefully it's not the latter. haha

oh, my makeup probably boost my fierce-nest, like 80%. cos the makeup artist used dark brown smoky eyes effect,dark eyeliner, and dark bloody red lips. Plus my hair is curled and messed up.

I personally think that I look like a vampire. haha.

oh and the camera guy- his name is Yang, is soo cute!! aaaahhh!! hahahahaha. He's 16yrs old.. ==lll cute as in, he has the jappy/ korean hairstyle and overall good fashion look. And a gentle voice, lol.. total bishionen~ the uke one too! ahaha.. can put inside manga. omg, hope that he doesnt read this or he'll prob kill me.

ok, btw, that is just my crazy obsession with pretty boys.. so yeah, it's not like I'm falling in love with him or anything.

The rest of the performances are a skit and band.

there are 3 bands, all with different type of songs. 1st one is the 'heavy rock/metal' band, 2nd is the 'jazz, slow dance' band, 3rd is the 'old skool' band.

the skit was really funny, bout malaysian idol and stuff, there is also a 'joker' (from batman)in it. The joker's good, very funny.

Now the food,...
maincourse is great, few kinds of salads for u to choose from, mutton with curry, fish, salmon..etc
desert was ok.. the apple pie is nice, but the others such as the passion fruit mousse, pavlova with kiwi fruit, walnut cake?, custart pie?, are all toooooo sweet. My friend can practically feel the grains of sugar in the pavlova.

U should see how me n my 2 friends get the deserts.. haha, we are like, okay, so here is a slice of cake, lets cut it into 3pieces and each take one.. and i'll be like: "i want the smallest!!"

Oh during one of the band performance, the slow dance one, it is such a torture for the singles.. aaah so jealous! I also wanna dance!

It irritates me to see other lovey dovey couples in their own little world. and then u start thinking bout ur sad life. bla. where is mine??? bloody hell...

Yeah so that's about it.. pictures will be uploaded soon. when i get it form my friend.

No comments: